Yeah, I know I’m not the only one with things to do. But man is this week packed or what?
- Monday night a friend stopped by who I am helping out with keeping a (sweet) secret
- Do some Salsa dancing on tuesday night (ok this is sort of relaxing)
- Busy preparing a conference presentation which is next week, about Java user interfaces
- Preparing a meet-up for my Master of Science, something with business rules and formal markdown
- Not to mention the dentist, I hate that guy
- Running two contracts simultaneously
- Also this week marks the last week in the shorter one of the two. So deliveries to deliver
- And I get the feeling I am forgetting something. 🙁 My schedule doesn’t mention anything… oh dear… what is it.
What it comes down to is this… I barely have time to sleep and today I already am having a hard time not taking an aspirin. So today I made it, I’ll go crash early tonight. A simple situation, I could keep on working or I can max out my time in bed tonight. Knowing myself I’d better get to sleep soon, else I’ll regret it tomorrow. 🙂
Fortunately next week I’m back on one contract again, the presentation has been given, no dentist and by then I’ll have remembered what I am forgetting right now. Anyway, for those of you who haven’t heard from me in a while… Now you know why.
Edit (5th october, 9:16 in the morning): I remember now. I promised a week ago I would have a review done last monday. Oops… next time I’ll mark it down in my calendar.